We will guide you to contact information for lost items. Please note that the method of inquiring about lost items differs depending on the time and place where you noticed you had lost the item.
1.If you notice immediately after using the train
Please inform the nearest station staff as soon as possible.
2.If you are in another prefecture or overseas
Please contact us after filling out the form below.
After confirming with the responsible department, we will inform if your item has been found and how to receive it.
*It will take some time for us to reply.
*Lost items will be handed over at our station.
- ■ We can help you quicker if you include the following information
- ・ Features of lost items (article name, shape, color, contents, etc.)
- ・ The date and time the item was lost (in the case of an item lost on a train, please include boarding station, boarding time, etc.)
- ・ The place where the item was lost (in the case of an item lost on a train, please include the boarding position, luggage rack, seat, etc.)
- When your lost item is found
We will handle your lost items at the station where the item is stored. Identification is required to receive the item, so we cannot send lost items.
* After a certain period, your lost item may be sent to the police, so please pick it up as soon as possible.