1. Concept of “Protecting Customer Information”
In order to facilitate our business, we will use your personal information such as your name, zip code, address, telephone number, school name, gender, age, date of birth, email address, etc. We collect and use this information.)
The Company will work on the business based on the following guidelines to protect such customer information.
- （1）We will comply with laws regarding the protection of personal information and other related laws and handle them appropriately. We will also try to improve handling as appropriate.
- （2）We will comply with laws regarding the protection of personal information and other related laws and handle them appropriately. We will also work to improve handling as appropriate.
- （3）Clarify the customer information management system and implement appropriate management.
- （4）We strive to manage and supervise our business partners to properly handle customer information.
- （5）When collecting customer information, we identify the purpose of use, notify or announce it, and handle customer information according to the purpose of use.
- （6）We will implement necessary and appropriate security management measures and strive to prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of customer information.
- （7）Regarding the customer information we hold, we will respond to the request of disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use from the customer or his agent at the prescribed window, and respond in good faith.
2.purpose of use
- （1）Railway business
- （2）Real estate business
- （3）SC business
In order to facilitate the above operations, the Company may outsource part of its operations to Nankai Electric Railway Group companies, financial institutions to which funds are transferred, information processing companies, cooperating companies, etc. At that time, we may provide customer information to these subcontractors to the extent necessary. In such a case, the Company will perform appropriate supervision, such as entering into a contract with the subcontractor regarding the handling of customer information.
3.Disclosure and provision to third parties
We do not disclose or provide customer information to third parties except as described in “2. Purpose of Use” and any of the following.
- （1）With your consent
- （2）When disclosure or provision is required based on laws and regulations
- （3）When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- （4）When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain customer consent
- （5）When it is necessary for the national or local governments to cooperate in performing public affairs, and there is a possibility that obtaining the customer’s consent may hinder the execution of the affairs
If you wish to disclose information about the customer information held by the Company, confirm that the person who made the request is the person or his / her agent, and respond within a reasonable period and range I will.
5. Correction, addition or deletion
If you wish to correct, add, or delete the contents of the customer information held by the Company, confirm that the applicant is the person or his / her agent, If there is any difference, we will correct, add or delete the information within a reasonable period and scope.
6.Suspension / deletion
If you wish to suspend or delete the customer information held by the Company, after confirming that the applicant is the person or his / her agent, a reasonable period and The usage will be suspended or deleted within the scope.
Please note that if you suspend or delete all or part of this information, it may be difficult to provide the services you are using.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to requests for suspension or erasure of information we hold based on relevant laws and regulations.
7.Reception method and window for disclosure
Requests for disclosure of customer information held by the Company (4.5.6 above) will be accepted in the following manner.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure etc.
that do not depend on this reception method.
(1) Reception method
When submitting an application for disclosure, etc., please submit the application form prescribed by the Company. In that case, please apply at the following reception desk by telephone.
The details of the reception procedure will be provided at the time of application, but we will reply by mail after confirming that you (or your agent) are the following method.
Please note that it may take a few days to respond.
In addition, we will charge a fee of 500 yen as an actual cost for disclosure requests.
(1) About member access logs
When a member accesses our website related to membership registration, information such as the customer’s domain name, IP address, type of browser used, date and time of access, etc. in the form of an access log to our server Recorded, statistical analysis for server operation management, may be used in the event of a problem.
In the event that a problem occurs, we may provide it to the police and other public institutions based on laws and regulations based on security-related laws and regulations such as the Unauthorized Access Prohibition Law.
(2) Use and registration of personal credit information agencies
We may exchange customer information with personal credit information agencies for the purpose of making appropriate credit decisions when providing services related to membership registration.
A “cookie” is a mechanism that saves the history and input contents transmitted and received between the browser and the server as a file on the customer’s computer when using a web page, and personal information is not included. Acceptance of “cookies” can be set in your browser.
In addition, we may store and reference “cookies” through third parties distributing our advertising.